Presentations & Workshops(2013-2014)
- Stress Management Workshops conducted for post graduate students at Rameesh University By Mr. Ved Prakash Maurya.
- Two Days Training Workshop conducted at “Uddayan” (NGO) Home for destitute Girls, Greater Noida by Ms. Sangeeta Mitra.
- Mental Health Awareness and Sensitization Campaign conducted by Ms. Garima Kapoor, Mr. VedPrakash Maurya in collaboration with Ms. Upasana Singh, President Human Touch Foundation at District Jail Kasna, Greater Noida.
- Guest Lecture by Dr. Rupali Shivalkar on ” Relapse Prevention Strategies in various settings” during National Workshop on Psychosocial Rehabilitation organized by IHBAS, Delhi in association with Delhi Psychiatric Society, December 2014.
- Ear Acupuncture Detoxification Workshop by Dr. Smith(Chairman, NADA, USA) at Shanti home, Greater Noida in November 2014.
- “Effectiveness of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Paranoid Schizophrenia: Case Study series”as proceedings of, by Mr. Ved Prakash Maurya, Ms. Garima Kapoor and Dr. Rupali Shivalkar XVI World Congress of Psychiatry, Spain ,September 2014.
- “ Prioritizing Women Mental Health” by Dr. Rupali Shivalkar as Proceedings of Indian Psychiatric Society- North Zone, Annual Mid Term CME , Barogh , April 2013.
Presentations & Workshops(2015-2016)
- “Effectiveness of Group Cognitive Behaviour therapy for Paranoid Schizophrenia”, presented by Mr. Ved prakash Maurya, Ms. Garima Kapoor and Dr. Rupali Shivalkar at International Conference On CBI(ICCBI), organised by all India Institute of Medical Sciences 2016
- “Effectiveness of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Paranoid Schizophrenia:, presented by Mr. Ved Prakash Maurya. Ms. Garima kapoor and Dr. Rupali Shivalkar at 41st National Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologist in February 2015 at Ahmedabad , Gujarat.
Presentations & Workshops(2017-2018)
- Paper publication in Delhi Psychiatry Society’s Journal, titled “Effectiveness of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program for patients with chronic schizophrenia in Indian Setting” by Dr. Kavita Nagpal, Mr. Akash Ghoshal, Dr. Rupali shivalkar and Ms. Sangeeta Mitra, in 2018.
- Paper on “EMPATHY” presented by Ms. Alisha Arora, at National Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists(NACIACP) in February 2018.
- Poster Presentation on “Therapist as a Parent: Case Study of Polysubstance Abuse Disorder” by Ms. Alisha Arora, at National Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists(NACIACP) in February 2018.
- Ms. Palak Maheshwari won Best Poster Award for “ Role of extensive Psychoeducation and exposure and response prevention in homosexual orientation obsessions in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder” at 44th National Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologist, NACIACP, February 2018.
- A poster titled “ Therapeutic Relationship: Sometimes a Vehicle, Sometimes a Tool” was presented by Ms. Alisha Arora , at 27th Annual Conference of Delhi Psychiatric Society in December 2017.
- Poster presentation by Ms. Palak Maheshwari on “Role of Psycho education in OCD” in 27th Annual conference of Delhi Psychiatry Society, December 2017.
- Best poster Award for “ Effectiveness of Game Therapy with persistent Negative symptoms of Schizophrenia” by Mr. Ved prakash Maurya, Dr. Rupali Shivalkar, Ms. Sangeeta Mitra and Ms. Garima kapoor at 27th Annual conference of Delhi Psychiatry Society 2017.
- Best paper Award for ” Effectiveness of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program for Patients with Chronic Schizophrenia in Indian Setting” by Dr. Kavita Nagpal, Mr. Akash Ghoshal, Dr. Rupali Shivalkar and Ms. Sangeeta Mitra at 27th Annual Conference of Delhi Psychiatry Society 2017.
- Paper publication in International Journal of Indian Psychology , titled” A study showing the effectiveness of Psychosocial Group therapy sessions in Rehabilitation of Schizophrenia patients- integrated CBT and Social Skills Intervention.” By Dr. Rupali Shivalkar, Ms. Garima Kapoor, Ms. Sangeeta Mitra and Mr. Ved Prakash Maurya, in 2017.
Training & & Workshops
- Dr. Manish Kansal and Ms. Alisha Arora conducted CME on Bipolar Disorder at Shanti Mukand Hospital in 2016.
- Stress Management Workshops were conducted for postgraduate students at Rameesh University by Mr. Ved Prakash Maurya in 2016.
- Mental Health Awareness and sensitization campaigns were conducted by Ms. Garima Kapoor, Mr. Ved Prakash Maurya, and Ms. Sangeeta Mitra in collaboration with Ms. Upasana Singh, President of Human Touch Foundation at district Jail, Kasna, in 2016.
- Ms. Sangeeta Mitra participated as a panelist in the “National Consultation Meeting on Decriminalization of Drug Use & Strengthening Treatment Mechanism for Women and Children Drug Users”, organized by the Ministry of Social Justice and empowerment in partnership with Federation of Indian NGOs for Drug Abuse in 2016.
- Ms. Sangeeta Mitra served as a resource faculty for a workshop on life skills training with adolescent girls of the rural belt of Greater Noida and with jail inmates at District Jail, Kasna, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP, organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra in 2016.
- Ms. Garima Kapoor and Ms. Priyanka Chawla served as guest faculty for a series of workshops on “Emotional Behaviour Development in Children between the age group of 06-18 years”, conducted by Uddayan Care Homes for the Care Givers of Uddayan Care Homes in 2016.